Friday, August 10, 2012

Jewelry Party!


Last weekend I went to my friend Katya’s house for a girls get together.  Her friend was selling Stella & Dot jewelry.  What a great reason to get friends together for wine and hors d'oeuvres!  Stella & Dot is a San Francisco based company that sells their boutique-style jewelry and accessories line exclusively through in-home trunk shows by independent stylists and online.  Their jewelry has been featured on TV in Gossip Girl and in the pages of In Style and Lucky Magazine.  Choosing the piece I wanted was tough, but I settled on this gorgeous “Pippa” necklace in green (it also comes in purple).


You can also double-up the necklace for a different look:


The necklace arrived in this adorable box:


And look at the message when I opened it!


I can't wait to wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment