Monday, September 17, 2012

My first Birchbox!

Back in early September I did a blog post on Birchbox, the monthly beauty subscription service that delivers high-end beauty samples right to your door for $10 a month.  I had just signed up for their service and was eagerly awaiting my first delivery, which arrived lovingly packaged Saturday!  

The samples came in a stylish and sturdy box
I love the teal tissue the items were wrapped in
The POREfessional is a translucent face primer by Benefit
that camouflagues visible pores.  
I can't wait to try this boscia Cleansing Cream.
It is the perfect size for airline travel!
This pretty wrapping contained some nice surprises:
A small spritzer of twirl by kate spade parfum,
a twistband hair tie in the perfect fall hue,
and custom shade of nail polish, based on the fall collections,
just for Birchbox subscribers!
I can't wait to use this super-chic tili bag
while my 3 oz. liquids go through the TSA!
In addition, there was a coupon for Madewell, Tristan Prettyman downloads, and a Fall Lookbook where you read the latest tips and trends:


I was really happy with my first Birchbox.  Check out the service at: www.birchbox.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment