Friday, September 7, 2012

FNO with Stacyknows!

I was lucky enough to be invited to a fabulous event at Neiman Marcus for Fashion's Night Out.  Stacy Geisinger, blogger extraordinaire of www.stacyknows.com conducted a styling presentation for the upcoming fall season focusing on the latest trends.  Friends, food and fashion...I can't think of a better way to spend an evening!

Guests eagerly awaiting Stacy's presentation
NM's General Manager Beth Sharkey, right, introducing Stacy
The models were gorgeous
And the men serving the hors d'oeuvres weren't bad either
Julie Gerstenblatt, Author of Lauren Takes Leave was there signing books
Inside Chappaqua's Grace Bennett ready to shop!
I was happy to get a photo with the gorgeous hostess:

Stacy and I at the Stacyknows FNO Event
Photo credit:  Rebecca Stoppelmann
After seeing Stacy's presentation I was itching to make a purchase!  I was in an accessories kind of mood.  After careful consideration at the Rachel Zoe jewelry counter, I opted for this gorgeous art deco bracelet with green quartz from her new line:


Gina and I made a stop at Mulberry Street's grand opening party on the way home for a look and a snack.


It was a fun night!




No comments:

Post a Comment